Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Big Reveal

So, I have some news that I've been sitting on for a while.

Since I've been thinking about it so long, you'd think I'd have a fantastically creative way to announce it. But you'd be wrong. The combination of late nights working on edits and standing in line in the sun in the Magic Kingdom have left me brain dead this week. So instead of talking about it. I'll just show you...






Yep, that's my name on the cover. I can't tell you how excited I am about this! It releases in a month, on March 17, which is coming up much faster than I thought it would! Eeeek!

This is a middle grade novel that is close to my heart, one that has had a long journey from concept to print. If you'd like to read the first chapter, you can find it on the new website I set up at sherriepetersenbooks.com, and since I'm back on Facebook now, I'd also love to have you like my spankin' new Author Page at facebook.com/AuthorSherriePetersen. In a few days a Goodreads giveaway will be opening up and you'll be able to register to win one of five copies. The widget for that is omewhere in the left column of this blog. You'll also find the link to it on my Facebook Author Page and new website.

It's been hard not to talk about it, but now that it's out there, I also promise not to drive everyone crazy by talking about nothing else :) At least not until March!

13 comments:

DMS said...

Congratulations! How exciting! You must be jumping up and down (or wanting to, but you sound like you have been working very hard, so you might be tired). :) Wishing you the best of luck! Definitely curious to learn more about your MG book.
~Jess

Rosi said...

Oh, go ahead and drive us a little crazy. You have a lot to crow about. Congratulations. I love the cover and the title.

Stina said...

Love the cover, Sherrie! It's so pretty. :)

storyqueen said...

Wow! Lovely surprise! The cover is delightful. I can't wait to read it!

Congratulations!

Shelley

Barbara Watson said...

Congratulations! Enjoy the release! The cover is great.

Kelly Polark said...

Congrats, Sherrie!!

I totally remember you talking about this story a while back. You must be so excited to finally see a cover and share it with others!

I will be buying it in March!

Sherrie Petersen said...

Thanks everyone! Especially for the cover love. I'm happy to hear it since, y' know, I designed it :)

Dawn Simon said...

Congrats, Sherrie! It's beautiful!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Sherrie, I had no idea! This is lovely!!!

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Sherrie, that cover is fantastic!!! And I know what's inside the cover is. Congratulations!

Casey McCormick said...

Woot!! So excited to see this up here!

Laura Pauling said...

Yay! It's such a thrill to see all our heart and our hard work to go out into the world! Congrats!

Sherrie Petersen said...

Thanks everyone! I'm getting more excited with each day that passes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...