|Used with permission from Debbie Ridpath Ohi at Inkygirl.com.|
- You edit everything, including your husband. While he's speaking to you.
- Your main purpose for leaving the house is to scribble down conversations that other people are having so that you can go back home and type them into your novel.
- You accidentally call your children by the names of characters in the book you are writing. And they answer.
- You know more names of editors and agents in New York than you do of the people living on your street.
- You go into withdrawal if you spend more than a few hours away from your computer.
- A day without checking your email makes you so ill you end up in the ER, where fortunately, they have free wireless access.
- You have better conversations with the voices in your head than the people sitting next to you.
- You prefer to sit in a quiet room with your computer than to go out on a Saturday night.
- You can come up with five other words for "look" without even thinking.
- The word 'rejection' makes your heart stop, even when it has nothing to do with your writing.
Do you have any more to add? Leave them in the comments :)
I won't be posting on Monday because the kids are off from school so we're going to Knott's Berry Farm (which actually has far more roller coasters than berries these days). Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here on Wednesday!