I'm taking the plunge, pushing myself out of my comfort zone, and resolving to hold myself accountable for the following actions...*gulp*
- I will play tennis at least once a week. So much more fun than working out in a gym.
- I will finish writing current wip as well as one other story waiting in the wings.
- I will be better at staying in touch with certain friends on the phone. Even though I don't understand what they have against email!
- I will be more present (i.e. not thinking about fictional people when I am with real people).
- If WISH YOU WEREN'T sells, I will buy hubby that kayak he's been drooling over.
Okay, so it's not a big list. I'm taking baby steps here. But I do believe that every new year is filled with plenty of hope and a belief anything is possible, even for someone who hates to make resolutions.
No matter what your hopes, dreams or goals are for the new year, I wish you all the best for 2011. Happy New Year!